Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hand.in mine into your icey blues id end my days.with you in a hail of bullets

Am i just not good enough? im hardly counted and ive never been the favorite ex,no one was supposed to know we had sex. Shes not even dating thia guy and she fucked him for an hour in the park! Am i ugly? Should i just have not been cared about that first night? Or so MANY nights after? (sorry just sayin) I wasnt counted because i was a girl, so how could she even call herself bisexual if guys count more? Oh but because her last boyfriend was using her i matter NOW. But fuvkibg PARK SEX?! i dont want to call her a whore but i said it jokingly after a fight, so she believes it. I feel used and like i still dont matter enough. She said she told me because she loves me and im her best friend and it would eat at her, but really?! if youd regret it, dont do it, right? Maybe im just not goodenough.

Will you guys tell me what you think of me? Rate even out of 10, .5s allowed.
 
 


In the last one, im sure you can tell whos me

No comments:

Post a Comment