Sunday, November 22, 2015

I fucking hate you, computer

"What do you think happens to a guy, to a fucking cupcake like me in prison?"

OMG i havent been on here in forever and yet my blog has gotten views without me knowing? Awesome! I feel special. Any whosle, i thought that vine was a bit important. Hell, anything with Gerard Fucking Way is im-fucking-portant. I wonder if those views are from the teacher that i did the fashion club with... Alle Meine Liebe!
Ja, ich nehme Deutsch Klassen.Es ist cool, der Deutsch Lehrer ist auch cool.Ich benutzen Tokio Hotel Texte zu studieren.

I WROTE THIS WHOLE BIG BEAUTIFUL POST ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY AND ALMOST-GIRLFRIEND AND HIGHSCHOOL AND MY COMPUTER FUCKED UP AND DELETED THE TEXT BEFORE I COULD COPY THE GERMAN TRANSLATION! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment